- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME IN A CONDESCENDING WAY
- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE I’M AN IDIOT
- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME AS IF I’M STUPID BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU KNEW ABOUT OR BECAUSE I DIDN’T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT’S SIMPLE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND
- JUST DON’T DO IT
CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY IS LITERALLY MADE TO BE AS OFFENSIVE AS POSSIBLE AND THEYRE CONSTANTLY WARNING US.
IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT DONT PLAY AND DONT WATCH.
Inspired by every student whose told they can’t be an artist because it doesn’t “make enough money”.
some pieces of beauty from aleks’ formspring
WHY WOULD YOU EVER NOT TAKE THE SLIDE THO
It looks like a shirt appears on his body on his way down
It looks like the shirt appears there just as the other guy points at him!
Then he just looks down at himself like “hmm when did this happen! I don’t remember putting on a shirt this morning…..”
Do you guys even remember that I cosplay
About ‘rad as hell’ Derse
- Also known as “Kingdom of Darkness”
- Demonym for Derse is Dersite
- Derse is always destined to beat Prospit- demanding that in which the players kill the Black King to save Skaia
- Derse is a portmanteau for 'dearth' and 'terse'
- According to Dirk, basically, the Derse dream selves are like ‘team mascots’, and tabloids are written about the opposing team- slandering them
- Derse dreamers include, Aradia, (half of) Sollux, Eridan, Feferi, Nepeta, Equius, Dirk,Dave, Rose, and Roxy.
- Hierarchy includes: Black Queen (however, overthrown by the Condesce in the Alpha session), Black King, Draconian Dignitary, Hegemonic Brute, Authority Regulator (most commonly known as the exile ‘AR’, wrapped in yellow tape) Courtyard Droll, and the only known archagent is Jack Noir
Why not use his millions and actually become Batman? He is really missing an opportunity here.
It would cost a lot more to actually be Batman than he has. Now You Know: